WHO SHOULD ENROL
This certification is for individuals considering a career in desktop or server infrastructure or private cloud computing. MTA certification addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assesses and validates your core technical knowledge, and enhances your technical credibility.
This MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366 and build an understanding of the following topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services.
This course will cover the following modules:
- Understanding Local Area Networking
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Understanding Internet Protocols
- Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Working with Networking Services
- Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
To obtain an Internationally Recognised Microsoft Certification, participants will be required to complete the assessment process which consists of a 50 min online practical exam per course. This exam needs to be taken at a Certiport Testing Centre. Please see the Examination Process video for more information.
FPD School of Information Technology
Tel: 012 816 9000
Address: P.O. Box 75324,
Lynnwood Ridge, 0040